Sensedia Dashboard - Overview
The Sensedia Dashboard analyses architectural quality indicators in projects and software components.
This product is based on a group of extensible quality indicators that include: styles rules, unit tests (such as JUnit), code duplication, dependencies violation, tests coverage, etc.
Through a configurable traffic light panel, Sensedia Dashboard uses three different and potentially complimentary approaches:
- Systematic monitoring of a determined group of projects following indicators with major relevance. The frequency of quality reports is customizable, as well as the level of information details. This way, these reports are useful for a wide variety of users, from development teams up to management and executives.
- Evaluation of services and legacy components automatically harvested by the Sensedia Discoverer. After the identification of a potential service or component during the harvesting process, the Sensedia Dashboard is responsible for graphically showing the architectural quality of the found asset. This evaluation serves as a tool for the relevance analysis conducted by the architects.
- Critical architectural overview of assets already located in the Sensedia Repository. The Sensedia Dashboard is launched internally in the repository and allows a better evaluation of each component.
Sensedia Dashboard´s main functionalities include:
- Architectural quality indicators
- Definition of measurement intervals
- Integration with the Sensedia Repository and the build environment
- Integration with the Sensedia Discoverer, which automatically identifies services and components
- Health panel indicator for projects and/or components using a traffic light dashboard
- Extensible evaluation system for new architectural quality indicators
- Indicators customization and a monitoring panel to adapt the tool to client´s quality standards